Heal From Auto Accidents Faster and More Effectively
If you have been involved in a car accident, you will need to see a doctor to evaluate your injuries. Injuries caused by motor vehicle accidents are not always obvious. At Late Hours Urgent Care, our team of qualified doctors can treat you to prevent health complications in the future.
Procedure If Involved in an Auto Accident:
- Move your car to a safe nearby location.
- Obtain a police report.
- Report a claim to your auto insurance carrier; obtain mailing address, and claim number if available, also adjuster’s information.
- If you are injured, come to our facility and bring photo ID, insurance card (auto), and medical insurance.
Late Hours Urgent Care for Auto Accident Victims
The Benefits Of Coming In Right After An Auto Accident Include:
- We will evaluate the extent of your injuries.
- Palliative care can reduce pain and discomfort.
Injured in a Wreck? Get Medical Attention Immediately
To be seen after an auto accident, all you have to do is walk in and we will immediately evaluate your injuries and determine the proper treatment. We always look for the true cause of the problem, never giving up until we find it.
You should come in whether you’re pursuing a claim or just want to make sure you are fine and do not require any further treatment.